Saturday, August 29, 2009

College weekend.

It is Saturday and I am doing nothing... I'm sure one day I will appreciate this :)
Despite how hard classes are going to be, I am really excited for things to get moving. I am ready to talk to people in classes and have connections with people.
Yesterday was a good day. Zach took me shopping at the art supply store and helped me save a TON of money. Gary came with us and I frickin' love him. He is so nice and funny and not bad to look at either. I'm sure he will be around more. We then went to Salvation Army and got clothes for the hoedown. I bought a plaid shirt for 2 dollars and it is actually sort of cute... ( don't judge me)
I went to Ann Arbor that night to see Devin's show. The whole family was there and it was awesome to see everyone. I love my cousins and have the best times with them. Devin was hillarious and had the whole audience laughing. After the show we went to a bar and had dessert since Molly, Aaron and I went to Potbellys before for dinner. Molly took me home, I got my country gear on and then went to the hoedown. It was fun but there was a lot of people throwing up all over the place. I was only there for about 3 hours then Zach and I went home. He was HAMMERED. funny.
Today I got some things accomplished. I did laundry, did my english homework, and started cleaning. I got everything done so I could go to the club tonight but now we are not going so I am going to be bored all night. I wish I was better friends with people. I skyped with Jimmy, Oak and Zach today. It was interesting. Things have definitely changed over there. I do miss them though.
Tomorrow I will probably go to church, finish up my homework, and veg. out. I want to go see The Final Destination so maybe I'll see if people want to go to that tomorrow.

well... until next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment