Hey Hey. Things have been going pretty much the same since my last update. There was another frat party on Monday bwahaha. It wasn't as crazy as the first one. We actually left around 12:30 (early lol) I met some more people though and got to know some of my freshman better. I really don't have any girl friends here. Though, the guy to girl ratio is 7 to 1. I feel like I am so alone at times but I have to realize that I JUST moved in so I'm not going to know everyone and have a ton of friends like back home. I have a lot of potential friends though, just not any I'm close enough with yet to call up. But like I said.... week 1.
Tuesday was another day of freshman orientation. I decided to actually go this day, which ended up being a mistake. I stayed probably an hour then left. Jerry from Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream was the speaker at the convocation and afterwords we got free ice cream so Zach, Stephanie, Kaitlyn and I walked over and got some.
Wednesday classes started! They were all extremely boring because we just ran through syllabus's and shit.... hello high school. Things should be better though. There is a gay guy in my university seminar class and I decided we are going to be BFFS. lol My Basic Design class is a good group of kids and I think that will be a really good studio class. That is a good thing because that is probably where I will spend most of my time. I had dinner with my roomies that night which was a good bonding experience :) I went running and then went to bed.
Today (Thursday) I was late to my English class because I got sick in the bathroom while getting ready. I ate a ton of ice cream the night before so I think my stomach didn't agree with me. I've been trying to eat healthy and have been pretty successful with it. Zach said he would help me with it too, since he is a hottie with a body. lmao. But yeah, my Vis. Com teacher is a nut case, so I'm a bit concerned. I got out of class at 3 and have been sitting on the couch watching Americas Next Top Model since. haha
Tomorrow should be good. I have a ton of supplies I need to buy for my studios so Zach and I are going to go shopping. Then I am going to Ann Arbor with Molly for Devin's show!! I get to see my ENTIRE family and I am very excited for that. Aaron, Molly and I are going to dinner before hand. I will probably get back around 11:30 and then heading to Sigma Pi's Hoedown! Another frat party.... I think I might be in trouble. haha
I'll try to update more frequently so I am not stuck writing these 2000 word blogs.
Peace Out Until Next Time....
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment